BIOPOD WOLLE MURMELTIER COMFORT XXL
Extra wide comfortable blanket sleeping bag from late spring to early autumn.
The Biopod Wolle Murmeltier Comfort XXL is the optimal blanket sleeping bag for camping in case it gets wet with extra wide cut for more comfort.
Due to its rectangular shape, the sleeping bag can also be used as a blanket. The pillow compartment is also very practical - simply insert a fleece jacket, for example, and you have a pillow that won't slip during sleep.
A deep and recuperative sleep is especially important after an active day. That's why our sleeping bags are cut more comfortably, while we also pay attention to light weight and small packing volume.
The special thing about our AlmWolle sleeping bags is their insulation: the body needs a lot of energy to regulate its temperature. Sheep's wool balances the climate and thus takes over part of the temperature regulation. The body can use the remaining energy for rest.
THE EFFECT OF THE UNIQUE ALMWOLLE INSULATION
The lavalan® AlmWolle used in Grüezi bag products creates an excellent microclimate: the body releases moisture at all times. However, if there is too much humidity in the sleeping bag, the body starts to freeze. Wool absorbs moisture and passes it on to the outside in doses - so that no evaporative cooling occurs. This regulation allows for a warming or cooling effect to enable a dry, comfortable climate. Wool also warms even when damp.
Grüezi bag uses wool from sheep from the Alpine region for its insulation. Robust, natural, biodegradable and renewable.
- Outer material: Breathable, rustle-free, water-repellent 40D/290T nylon mini rip stop (100% polyamide)
- Inner material: soft, breathable 50D/320T (100% polyester)
- Good skin compatibility: Confidence in Textiles - Tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Filling: 2-layer construction: 1st layer: AlmWolle by lavalan®, 85%
new wool, corn starch 15% (PLA) Ingeo™ Density: 0.11 lb/yd² - 2nd
layer synth down 100% polyester 0.18 lb/yd²
- Size: 88.6“ x 37.4“ (for body heights up to 6‘3.2“)
- Weight: approx. 56.4 oz + pack sack
- Pack size: approx. Ø 8.3“ x 13.8“, compressed size Ø 8.7“ x 10.6“
- Pack volume: 12 litres, compressed volume 10 litres
- Material: Outside: 100% polyamide, Inside: 100% polyester, Filling: 1st layer: 85% wool / 15% polylactide, 2nd layer: 100% polyester
- Temperature: T Komfort: 8°C (46°F) | T Limit: 4°C (39°F) | T Extrem: -10°C (14°F)
- Adjustable hood: adapts to the shape of the head extremely well
- Pillow pocket: Put a piece of clothing, e.g. a fleece jacket, into the pillow pocket to create a pillow that stays in place.
- Inner and external pockets: for valuable items and things you would rather have close by
- Two-way zip with wide covering: to prevent heat loss through the zip
- Zip retainer tape: to allow the zip to open and close more easily without getting stuck.
- Connectable: The sleeping bag can be connected with a model from the same product line that has a zip on the other side to form a double sleeping bag.
- Convertible into a blanket: can also be used as a blanket
- PFC free: no perfluorinated chemicals are used.
- Highly water repellent: due to the use of the durable german impregnation Bionic Finish Eco
Use: The ideal companion for summer, spring and autumn. Whether in the tent, the Alpine lodge or in the camper.
Care: The Biopod Wolle Murmeltier Comfort XXL can easily be washed in the washing machine on the wool cycle.
Scope of delivery: sleeping bag, transport sack, storage bag, full washing and care instructions