BIOPOD WOLLE ZERO
High-quality sleeping bag that is insensitive to moisture from the end of spring to the beginning of autumn.
The Biopod Wolle Zero is the optimal all-round sleeping bag for trekking, camping and biking, even when it gets wetter.
Its comfortably cut mummy shape makes it light and small in pack size. The pillow compartment is also very practical - simply insert a fleece jacket, for example, and you have a pillow that won't slip during sleep.
The mummy sleeping bag has an innovative zip that allows you to comfortably place your feet on the top of the sleeping bag when it gets too warm.
A deep and recuperative sleep is especially important after an active day. That's why our mummy sleeping bags are cut more comfortably, while we also pay attention to light weight and small packing volume.
The special thing about our AlmWolle sleeping bags is their insulation: the body needs a lot of energy to regulate its temperature. Sheep's wool balances the climate and thus takes over part of the temperature regulation. The body can use the remaining energy for rest.
THE EFFECT OF THE UNIQUE ALMWOLLE INSULATION
The lavalan® AlmWolle used in Grüezi bag products creates an excellent microclimate: the body releases moisture at all times. However, if there is too much humidity in the sleeping bag, the body starts to freeze. Wool absorbs moisture and passes it on to the outside in doses - so that no evaporative cooling occurs. This regulation allows for a warming or cooling effect to enable a dry, comfortable climate. Wool also warms even when damp.
Grüezi bag uses wool from sheep from the Alpine region for its insulation. Robust, natural, biodegradable and renewable.
- Outer material: Breathable and water-repellent ultra-light 40 denier nylon Mini Ripstop (100% polyamide)
- Inner material: Breathable and skin friendly ultra-light 20 denier 380 T nylon (100% polyamide)
- Good skin compatibility: Confidence in Textiles - Tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Filling: 1st layer: lavalan® AlmWolle made of 85% pure new wool(VW), corn starch 15% Ingeo™ (PLA)* 0.11 lb/yd² - 2nd layer: synth down 100% polyester 0.18 lb/yd²
- Size: 84.6“ x 30.1“ x 19.6“ (for body heights up to 6‘0.8“)
- Weight: approx. 33.5 oz + pack sack
- Pack size: Ø 7“ x 11.8“, compressed size Ø 7“ x 9“
- Pack volume: 7,5 litres, compressed 6 litres
- Material: 100% polyamide, Filling: 1st layer: 85% wool / 15% polylactide, 2nd layer: 100% polyester
- Temperature: EN 23537: T Komfort: 7°C (44°F) | T Limit: 2°C (35°F) | T Extrem: -12°C (10°F)
- Adjustable hood: adapts to the shape of the head extremely well
- Face baffle: forms a softer transition of insulation to the face and prevents loss of heat.
- Pillow pocket: Put a piece of clothing, e.g. a fleece jacket, into the pillow pocket to create a pillow that stays in place.
- Inner and external pockets: for valuable items and things you would rather have close by
- Two-way zip with wide covering: to prevent heat loss through the zip
- White zip: allows you to find the sleeping bag easily even in the dark
- Zip retainer tape: to allow the zip to open and close more easily without getting stuck.
- Innovative foot ventilation system: Thanks to the innovative foot ventilation system, you can place your feet comfortably on the top side of the sleeping bag to allow excess heat to vent.
- Feater loops (built-in for Feater - The Feet Heater): the waist-high bag with electrical heating can be added to the sleeping bag
- Highly water repellent: We use the environmentally-friendly German BIONIC-FINISH® ECO impregnation system with ®RUCO-DRY ECO PLUS.
- PFC free: no perfluorinated chemicals are used.
Use: The ideal companion for summer, spring and autumn. Whether in the tent, the Alpine lodge or in the camper.
Care: The Biopod Wolle Zero can easily be washed in the washing machine on the wool cycle.
Scope of delivery: sleeping bag, transport sack, storage bag, full washing and care instructions