BIOPOD DOWNWOOL SUBZERO COMFORT
High-quality 3-season sleeping bag
Spring and autumn are the best seasons for camping and caravanning. The 3-season sleeping bag Biopod DownWool Subzero Comfort is a perfect companion.
Due to its rectangular shape, the sleeping bag can also be used as a blanket. The pillow compartment is also very practical - simply insert a fleece jacket, for example, and you have a pillow that won't slip during sleep.
A deep and recuperative sleep is especially important after an active day. That's why our sleeping bags are cut more comfortably, while we also pay attention to light weight and small packing volume.
The unique feature of our DownWool sleeping bags is their innovative insulation: DownWool is a natural insulation made of 70% down and 30% wool and combines the advantages of both natural materials. Very good insulation and a pleasant feel-good climate.
HOW THE UNIQUE DOWNWOOL INSULATION WORKS
The natural high-end DownWool insulation is a blend of 70% high-quality RDS-certified down, which provides high insulation, and 30% wool from the Alpine region, which acts like a lightweight natural air conditioner. The combination is perfect. Nothing insulates as well as high-quality down. The 30% wool content absorbs any moisture that arises and thus keeps the down naturally drier. Down has a very high insulating capacity at a low weight. However, down only insulates as long as it is dry and fluffy. With increasing humidity, the fine branching of the down collapses, which considerably reduces the insulating effect of the down. For this reason, the down is often treated with water-repellent agents. With DownWool, this is made unnecessary by adding the wool content. Wool can absorb up to 30% of its own weight in moisture without losing its insulating effect. Furthermore, wool is very temperature regulating and creates a pleasant microclimate in a natural way.
The result is a unique sleeping climate, which means that the temperature range in which you feel comfortable and sleep well in a DownWool sleeping bag is particularly wide. This makes DownWool sleeping bags popular all-rounders.
- Outer material: Breathable and water-repellent ultra-light 20 denier 380T nylon (100% polyamide)
- Inner material: Breathable nylon, pleasant to the skin
- Certification: The down in this sleeping bag is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS CU 859743). Confidence in Textiles - Tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Filling: 20.5 oz DownWool of 70% duck down (90/10, 650+ cuin) and 30% wool
- Size: 88.6“ x 31.5“ (for body heights up to 6‘3.9“)
- Weight: approx. 46.6 oz + pack sack
- Pack size: Ø 7.9“ x 13.8“, compressed Ø 8.3 x 9.4“
- Pack volume: 11 litres, compressed 8 litres
- Material: 100% polyamide, Filling: 70% down / 30% wool - contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Temperature: T Komfort: 4°C (39°F) | T Limit: -1°C (30°F) | T Extrem: -17°C (1°F)
- Adjustable hood: adapts to the shape of the head extremely well
- Face baffle: forms a softer transition of insulation to the face and prevents loss of heat.
- Draft collar: fits snugly around the neck and prevents heat escaping
- Drawstring pocket: So that the drawstring on the draught collar does not cause any annoyance, a simple drawstring pocket ensures that it is safely stowed away.
- Pillow pocket: Put a piece of clothing, e.g. a fleece jacket, into the pillow pocket to create a pillow that stays in place.
- Inner and external pockets: for valuable items and things you would rather have close by
- Two-way zip with wide covering: to prevent heat loss through the zip
- White zip: allows you to find the sleeping bag easily even in the dark
- Zip retainer tape: to allow the zip to open and close more easily without getting stuck.
- Chamber construction: H-chambers, on the upper side also in V-shape
- Connectable: The sleeping bag can be connected with a model from the same product line that has a zip on the other side to form a double sleeping bag.
- Convertible into a blanket: can also be used as a blanket
- PFC free: no perfluorinated chemicals are used.
- Highly water repellent: due to the use of the durable german impregnation Bionic Finish Eco
Use: The ideal companion for camping and caravanning.
Care: The Biopod DownWool Subzero Comfort can be washed in your washing machine.
Scope of delivery: sleeping bag, compression sack, storage bag, full washing and care instructions.