BIOPOD WOLLE SURVIVAL XXL
The robust sleeping bag with protection against annoying insects!
The Biopod Wolle Survival XXL is a robust and moisture-insensitive sleeping bag that can be used in many areas.
To prevent annoying mosquitoes, a 3D mosquito net has been integrated: The net is stretched over the head by three small round-arched poles and thus protects against the little uninvited guests. The net is stored in the practical pocket on the pack sack.
The outer fabric of the Biopod Wolle Survival is particularly robust and resistant and is equipped with anti-slip nap strips on the underside. This prevents the mat from slipping off, even if the ground is not completely flat.
The pillow compartment is also very practical - simply insert a fleece jacket, for example, and you have a pillow that won't slip during sleep.
The mummy sleeping bag has an innovative zip that allows you to comfortably place your feet on the top of the sleeping bag when it gets too warm.
A deep and recuperative sleep is especially important after an active day. That's why our mummy sleeping bags are cut more comfortably, while we also pay attention to light weight and small packing volume.
The special thing about our AlmWolle sleeping bags is their insulation: the body needs a lot of energy to regulate its temperature. Sheep's wool balances the climate and thus takes over part of the temperature regulation. The body can use the remaining energy for rest.
THE EFFECT OF THE UNIQUE ALMWOLLE INSULATION
The lavalan® AlmWolle used in Grüezi bag products creates an excellent microclimate: the body releases moisture at all times. However, if there is too much humidity in the sleeping bag, the body starts to freeze. Wool absorbs moisture and passes it on to the outside in doses - so that no evaporative cooling occurs. This regulation allows for a warming or cooling effect to enable a dry, comfortable climate. Wool also warms even when damp.
Grüezi bag uses wool from sheep from the Alpine region for its insulation. Robust, natural, biodegradable and renewable.
- Outer material: Breathable and water-repellent ultra-light 40 denier nylon mini rip stop (100% polyamide)
- Inner material: Breathable 50D/320T polyester, pleasant to the skin
- Good skin compatibility: Confidence in Textiles - Tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Filling: Upper side: 1st layer: AlmWolle by lavalan®: 85% pure new wool
(VW), corn starch 15% Ingeo™ (PLA), 0.11 lb/yd², 2nd layer: Synthdown 100%
polyester 0.28 lb/yd², Bottom side: Synthdown 100% polyester 0.31 lb/yd²
- Size: XXL: 92.5“ x 37.4“ x 26.3“ (for body heights up to 6‘8.7“)
- Weight: approx. 68.8 oz + pack sack + mosquito net
- Pack size: Ø 9“ x 15.7“, compressed Ø 9“ x 13“
- Pack volume: 17 litres, compressed 14 litres
- Material: Outside: 100% polyamide, Inside: 100% polyester, Filling: Upper side: 1st layer: 85% wool / 15% polylactide, 2nd layer: 100% polyester, Bottom side: 100% polyester
- Temperature: EN 23537: T Komfort: 4°C (39°F) | T Limit: -1°C (30°F) | T Extrem: -17°C (-1°F)
- Adjustable hood: adapts to the shape of the head extremely well
- Face baffle: forms a softer transition of insulation to the face and prevents loss of heat.
- Detachable mosquito net: with rounded arch poles to support the net away from the face
- Pillow pocket: Put a piece of clothing, e.g. a fleece jacket, into the pillow pocket to create a pillow that stays in place.
- Draft collar: fits snugly around the neck and prevents heat escaping
- Drawstring pocket: So that the drawstring on the draught collar does not cause any annoyance, a simple drawstring pocket ensures that it is safely stowed away.
- Inner and external pockets: for valuable items and things you would rather have close by
- Two-way zip with wide covering: to prevent heat loss through the zip
- Zip retainer tape: to allow the zip to open and close more easily without getting stuck.
- Innovative foot ventilation system: Thanks to the innovative foot ventilation system, you can place your feet comfortably on the top side of the sleeping bag to allow excess heat to vent. Additional zipper at the foot end with mosquito net insert
- Feater loops (built-in for Feater - The Feet Heater): the waist-high bag with electrical heating can be added to the sleeping bag
- Specially robust outer shell: ensures the durability of the sleeping bag, even in harsher climes
- Highly water repellent: We use the environmentally-friendly German BIONIC-FINISH® ECO impregnation system with ®RUCO-DRY ECO PLUS.
- PFC free: no perfluorinated chemicals are used.
- Non-slip grips: The rubber grips on the underside prevents slipping off the thermal mat when lying on uneven ground.
Use: The ideal sleeping bag for nature lovers who enjoy sleeping out by the lake or riverside without a tent on humid nights.
Care: The Biopod Wolle Survival can easily be washed in the washing machine on the wool cycle.
Scope of delivery: sleeping bag, detachable 3D mosquito net, compression sack with a pocket for the mosquito net, storage bag, full washing and care instructions