SYNPOD ISLAND 185
Lightweight mummy sleeping bag that is insensitive to moisture.
The ideal companion from late spring to early autumn for camping, biking, in the tent or on the alpine pasture.
The ultra-lightweight mummy sleeping bag with high-quality, fluffy filling that provides good insulation at a light weight. The rustle-free, highly breathable outer material and the soft inner lining are particularly pleasant on the skin.
Its comfortably cut mummy shape makes it light and small in pack size. The pillow compartment is also very practical - simply insert a fleece jacket, for example, and you have a pillow that won't slip during sleep.
A deep and recuperative sleep is especially important after an active day. That's why our mummy sleeping bags are cut more comfortably, while we also pay attention to light weight and small packing volume.
ROBUST & RESISTANT
Through our high-quality microfibre filling, we achieve a strong bulking power. This is important for storing air. Air insulates and makes the sleeping bag nice and warm. The three-dimensional structure of the filling also allows moisture to be transported to the outside. This creates a pleasantly dry climate in the sleeping bag. The filling is robust, durable and resistant to moisture.
It is also light and easy to compress.
Small pack size with excellent insulation.
- Outer material: Breathable and water-repellent ultra-light 20 denier 380T nylon (100% polyamide)
- Inner material: Breathable nylon, pleasant to the skin
- Good skin compatibility: Confidence in Textiles - Tested for harmful substances according to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Filling: Synthdown: Upper side: 0.31 lb/yd², Lower side: 0.28 lb/yd²(100% polyester)
- Size: 84.6“ x 31.5“ x 19.6“ (for body heights up to 6‘0.8“)
- Weight: approx. 37 oz + pack sack
- Pack size: Ø 6.7“ x 13.8“, compressed Ø 6.7“ x 8.7“
- Pack volume: 8 litres, compressed 5 litres
- Material: 100% polyamide, filling: 100% polyester
- Temperature: EN 23537: T Komfort: 3°C (37°F) | T Limit: -2°C (28°F) | T Extrem: -18°C (0°F)
- Adjustable hood: adapts to the shape of the head extremely well
- Face baffle: forms a softer transition of insulation to the face and prevents loss of heat.
- Pillow pocket: Put a piece of clothing, e.g. a fleece jacket, into the pillow pocket to create a pillow that stays in place.
- Inner and external pockets: for valuable items and things you would rather have close by
- Two-way zip with wide covering: to prevent heat loss through the zip
- White zip: allows you to find the sleeping bag easily even in the dark
- Zip retainer tape: to allow the zip to open and close more easily without getting stuck.
- Innovative foot ventilation system: Thanks to the innovative foot ventilation system, you can place your feet comfortably on the top side of the sleeping bag to allow excess heat to vent.
- Feater loops (built-in for Feater - The Feet Heater): the waist-high bag with electrical heating can be added to the sleeping bag
- Highly water repellent: We use the environmentally-friendly German BIONIC-FINISH® ECO impregnation system with ®RUCO-DRY ECO PLUS.
- PFC free: no perfluorinated chemicals are used.
Use: The ideal companion for summer, spring and autumn. Whether in the tent, the Alpine lodge, in the camper or the motorcycle.
Care: The Synpod Island can easily be washed in the washing machine on the delicate cycle.
Scope of delivery: sleeping bag, transport sack, storage bag, full washing and care instructions